We should get to know each other …
Glad you’re here!
I am Niels (yes, with “IE”), father of three wonderful children, husband of a wonderful wife, and servant of a dog.
The time I don’t do everything I can to thrill my bridal couples at with extraordinary wedding photos, I also play guitar, write novels and technical books. Both are great passions, like art in general. In addition, I adore good wine (which you will be able to try at a meeting) and love to travel.
I am a calm person, who keeps his calm even in busy situations, and even transfers it to others (so they say). A quality that is extremely helpful as a wedding photographer.
As a wedding photographer, I am someone who often goes down on his knees, stretches, lays down and sometimes even climbs up somewhere to tell the wedding of my bridal couple in an exciting, visually impressive, dynamic and excitingly different way.
With all that gymnastics, you won’t even notice me. Because it’s your day and not mine. I act accordingly. If you ask me how I got this or that photo, it’s one of the biggest compliments you can give me – apart from, of course, expressing your enthusiasm about the result. 🙂
… the masterclass of photography. Only in this field joy, grace and beauty are so omnipresent and you have to know what you are doing in several disciplines: beauty and fashion photography, event photography, sports photography, commercial and architectural photography.
The best reason to be a wedding photographer, however, is the experience of touching people with emotional and artistic witnesses from the beginning of a new era.
– You are looking for photos that authentically show you, your joy and your wedding.
– You want to feel the passion between you, see the “He wants me” and “I want him”, in the pictures.
– You want a wedding photographer who walks on paths other than the usual and well-trodden ones.
– You find varied and unusual perspectives as fascinating as I do.
– You’re looking for a chronologist of memories you wouldn’t have without him.
– You find a photographer important who understands that your wedding is your day and not his.
– You appreciate a photographer by your side who will earth you in stressful moments.
– You find years of experience and some ↗ international awards extremely reassuring.
… then don’t hesitate any longer and contact me.
See you soon!
Jana & Fabian
Anna & Malte
Constanze & Johannes
Jenni & Felix
Lisa & Ben
Mel & Ben
Nicole & Norbert
Angela & Hinrich
Danica & Jens
Marie & Niko
Xenia & Robert
Sandra & Christopher
Eva & Adam
Saadia & Jörg
WPJA, AGWPJA, ISPWP, Fearless Photographers, MyWed u.a.